These are just the prettiest muffins to give to your mom as a Foodie Gift on Mother’s Day. I use ‘handkerchief’ paper muffin cases to bake the muffins in-choose a variety of cases in red, white and pink to match the raspberries and white chocolate in the muffins. Present in a whicker basket with a matching tea towel or decorative cake box.
Totally and utterly Delish!
Ingredients (12 Muffins):
100g caster sugar
2 large eggs
300g plain flour
1tbls baking powder
100g white chocolate buttons
- Freeze the raspberries for an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Line a muffin tray with paper muffin cases.
- Sift together the flour and baking powder.
- With an electric mixer, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add in one egg at a time, beating well.
- Add a little of the milk and flour alternatively until finished. Beat until smooth and lump free.
- With a spoon, fold in half the raspberries and white chocolate.
- Using a spoon or an ice cream scoop, fill the paper muffin cases.
- Push the remaining raspberries into the muffins, letting them protrude.
- Bake for 20 minutes until golden and springy to the touch.
- Allow to cool on a wire rack.